Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Error in connecting Adobe Campaign and MS Dynamics CRM

Level 2

Hi All,

We are trying to connect Adobe Campaign with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (version 2016). But facing issue and need help.

Error message : "SyntaxError: XML tag name mismatch (expected parent)'

1082963_pastedImage_0.png

Microsoft Dynamics CRM (version 2016): it is on premises deployment with IFD (internet facing deployment).

Question 1: Why we are facing this issue?

Question 2: Is Microsoft Dynamics CRM (version 2016) version supported ?

Thanks & Regards,

Joydeep

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Joydeep,

MSCRM 2016 is not yet support by Adobe Campaign and hence will request you to either lower the CRM version or wait for a build that shows compatibility.

Regards,

Vipul Raghav

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Joydeep,

MSCRM 2016 is not yet support by Adobe Campaign and hence will request you to either lower the CRM version or wait for a build that shows compatibility.

Regards,

Vipul Raghav

Level 2

Hello Joydeep, I to had a Related problem to your question can you check this and give me a solution. Here is my issue i.e.  I've already done a good bit of research, but all I get is massive confusion. I don't know how to create/open a ZIP file extension or do the XML process manually. The instructions I find are too choppy or have holes in the them.

I have been  searching in Microsoft Docs https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4020021/after-updating-to-dynamics-365-mismatched-business-... | Microsoft Dynamics

Thanks

Sarahjohn