Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Emails not sending due to JST-#ID# Error while compiling script 'content htmlContent'

Level 2

Hi All,

When sending out proofs or workflow emails we are encoutering an error about the 'content htmlContent'

Has anyone seen this before and the potential fix.

Thanks!

Andrew

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

HI Andrew,

Such error usually occur when there is some issue with the contents of the delivery. Issue could be related to HTML code of the delivery or any JS code/personalization block which is being used in the delivery source .  This all depend upon how contents are implemented.

I would recommend you review the source code of the delivery and also compare this  with the similar one which are are working fine for troubleshooting the error.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

HI Andrew,

Such error usually occur when there is some issue with the contents of the delivery. Issue could be related to HTML code of the delivery or any JS code/personalization block which is being used in the delivery source .  This all depend upon how contents are implemented.

I would recommend you review the source code of the delivery and also compare this  with the similar one which are are working fine for troubleshooting the error.