Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Email Final Send | Doesn't Match Delivery in Campaign

Level 1

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to ensure the final delivery creative matches what is in the actual creative?

What I mean by that is if you make any changes in the delivery, but fail to restart the workflow before sending the campaign, the creative sent will the original version of the delivery without any changes as opposed to the new version. I understand why this happens, but i was wondering if there was any typology rules or safeguarding built into campaign to suggest that if any changes are made to the delivery then the workflow must be restarted otherwise the campaign won't be sent.

Thanks,
Chris  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Chris,

Do you mean that the workflow is started, then the content changed, then the workflow resumed to send the message?

If you use Campaign v6 or v7, you can probably have a look at content validation mechanisms for deliveries. Though I'm not 100% sure that if a content is validated once, it is unvalidated after a modification. Would have to check that.

You can find more information about this feature here: Setting up marketing campaigns

If you use ACS, validation mechanisms are not implemented yet.

Let me know,

Florent

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Chris,

Do you mean that the workflow is started, then the content changed, then the workflow resumed to send the message?

If you use Campaign v6 or v7, you can probably have a look at content validation mechanisms for deliveries. Though I'm not 100% sure that if a content is validated once, it is unvalidated after a modification. Would have to check that.

You can find more information about this feature here: Setting up marketing campaigns

If you use ACS, validation mechanisms are not implemented yet.

Let me know,

Florent