Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Display same recipient data in different recipient folders?

Level 3

Hi,

I have a master recipient data folder which holds all records. I want to now create region specific areas which looks at this master data and displays only the corresponding data.

I have created a new recipient folder - I want to somehow make it display the data in the master recipient folder (which I can then filter down to a per region basis further using the restriction option). Is there a way to do this without updating the data into multiple folders? I can't seem to change any of the parameters to allow this to happen.

Screenshot attached. If you need more detail.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Alistair,

You can try the following steps and see if this suits your requirement.

1. Right click on the Recipient folder under UK region.
  2. Click on Properties.
  3. A popup window will open.
  4. Go to tab named Restriction
  5. Click on the option "This folder is a view" to enable it
  6. Just below that there is a section to apply a filter. Use it to select recipients that belong to UK or a country of choice.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Vipul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Alistair,

You can try the following steps and see if this suits your requirement.

1. Right click on the Recipient folder under UK region.
  2. Click on Properties.
  3. A popup window will open.
  4. Go to tab named Restriction
  5. Click on the option "This folder is a view" to enable it
  6. Just below that there is a section to apply a filter. Use it to select recipients that belong to UK or a country of choice.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Vipul

Level 3

Aaargh! Of course! I knew that answer as I've done the same thing elsewhere - just didn't connect the fact that recipient folders are also linked in the same way! Thanks Vipul!