Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

differentiating campaign reports based on target profile location

Level 5

Hi Team,

I am developing reports, in which reports has to be differentiated based on the target profile location (i.e city). So I wanted to know the following points:-

1. Do we need to update certain columns in the campaign/delivery table before campaign execution.

2. What should be the best approach while building target location wise report dashboards.

with regards,

Richa Chaubey

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Richa,

Do you use Adobe Campaign classic (v6/v7) version or standard ACS ?

I don't know at all ACS.
And I notice today this information about ACS, Dynamic Reporting with Profile Data:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2384514

But if it is in Adobe Campaign v6/v7, you should have a look on these standard reports:

deliveryFeedback

statisticsPerDelivery

deliveryStatistics

One good way to learn and experiment is to duplicate these reports for your own namespace schema and so, you can modify them and adapt to your need. I suggest it, of course, because documentation is not enough for customizing reports.

In your use case, please add [recipient/@city] as a column count and also as a group item.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
J-Serge

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Richa,

Are the reports for company use or the contacts targeted themselves.

Are profiles the Contacts from nms:recipients so the city code could be used for displaying and sending reports attached to their deliveries based on their data (either the nms:recipient or the cube generated from nms:recipient data, xtk:olapCube) ?

Or are the city information taken from the nms:operators schema (I guess not) ?

Regarding your use case, may you share some diagram or screenshot to be sure to undertand your requirement?

Even a wireframe of the intended report.

Regards.
J-Serge

Level 5

report_format.PNG

Hi Jean,

The report will be for company use, and the target data will be present within the nms:recipient.

Note:- please find the attached report format.

with regards,

Richa Chaubey

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Richa,

I don't know at all ACS.
And I notice today this information about ACS, Dynamic Reporting with Profile Data:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2384514

But if it is in Adobe Campaign v6/v7, you should have a look on these standard reports:

deliveryFeedback

statisticsPerDelivery

deliveryStatistics

One good way to learn and experiment is to duplicate these reports for your own namespace schema and so, you can modify them and adapt to your need. I suggest it, of course, because documentation is not enough for customizing reports.

In your use case, please add [recipient/@city] as a column count and also as a group item.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
J-Serge