Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Demo Request

Level 1

Hi my name is Esteban. In my current project, we are producing deliverables for emails and banners campaigns and we are using the Adobe Creative Suite in our creative and development processes.

Our client is requesting us to speed up the development process and for this reason, we are looking for an all-in-one solution.

Our client suggested us to use Oracle Marketing Cloud or SpongeCell but we would like to see some other options and today I received an email about Adobe Campaign then I decided to contact you directly to arrange a call with one of your executives and my team and maybe they can show us a demo.

I have tried to reach the Adobe Marketing Executives by the website, phone, and twitter but I haven't received any response yet.

Regards,

Esteban

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Esteban,

Contact may vary depending on your location. Have you tried using the "Request a demo" button from this page? https://www.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/campaign-management.html?nClk=ac#x

In any case, be assured that your request is currently being processed if you already sent an email or contacted the team via Twitter. As we are right in the post-Adobe Summit period, demand is very high and some processes can take a few days to trigger.

I will check on my side that your request has well been received. Let me know by middle of next week if you still haven't received any response.

Florent.

Level 1

Hi Florent,

I already tried the "Request a demo" page but I haven't received any confirmation email from Adobe. Probably the Adobe Summit generated a rather long request queue. 

Thanks for the update.

Esteban M.

Level 10

Hi Esteban,

Were you able to get in touch with an Adobe representative?

Let me know,

Florent.