Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Custom Resources in ACS from a flat file

Level 4

Hello,

I want to add some new fields in the Database Profile and I am using the Custom Resources.

I am using a flat file to insert all the data (sorry for the Italian name of the fields).

updatedata.png

Why I can't see the new fields in the Profile?

profile.png

Have a nice day

Alice

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Alice,

In addition to what Adhiyan suggested, can you check the screen definition settings of your custom resource?

When you extend (or create) a resource, you have not only to specify the new fields, but also to define which fields you want to see in the detailed screen of the resource (otherwise the fields exist in the database but are not visible in the page).

See here for more information: Step 3: Configure the screens

Hope this helps,

Florent

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hey Alice,

Can you please click on the edit icon on the top right of the profiles page and see if data is visible . By default , in ACS the touch points are visible and the attributes are are hidden from the view.

1326958_pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Adhiyan

Level 4

Hello Adhiyan,

I went inside the profile, but I can't see my new fileds neither in General or in the other Tabs (Sending Logs or Tracking Logs or Subscription).

profile_general.png

Where can I find my new fields?

Regards

Alice

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Alice,

In addition to what Adhiyan suggested, can you check the screen definition settings of your custom resource?

When you extend (or create) a resource, you have not only to specify the new fields, but also to define which fields you want to see in the detailed screen of the resource (otherwise the fields exist in the database but are not visible in the page).

See here for more information: Step 3: Configure the screens

Hope this helps,

Florent