Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Creating transactional message template

Level 1

Hi!

Is there any API method to create transactional message template, I've checked jsapi documentation but haven't found anything.

Of course I can add records (via write) to nmsdelivery table but I don't think, that's the proper way.

Greetngs

Tomasz

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Tomasz,

Although you can create a template using the write method of nms:delivery but it's not recommended. As of now , I cannot find any API through which you can create a Message centre template and the standard way to go about this would be through the console as described here :

Creating the message template

Regards,
Adhiyan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Tomasz,

Although you can create a template using the write method of nms:delivery but it's not recommended. As of now , I cannot find any API through which you can create a Message centre template and the standard way to go about this would be through the console as described here :

Creating the message template

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 1

Hi Adhiyan!

Thank You or help.

I know how to add new template via console, did it many times. I just want to create simple webapp for mac users to add templates without asking me for help. So inserts/updates on nms:delivery is the only way.

Greetings

Tomasz