Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Control Group

Level 2

How to specify control group in a delivery?I have seen an option to specify the control group in recurring delivery but in a normal delivery is there any option to specify control group other than specifying the control group at the campaign leve?

1478750_pastedImage_1.png

1478668_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You do create delivery out of template right? So set up the template's control group from which you create your delivery. Is this AB testing?

Marcel

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello,

In any delivery template navigate to:

1479661_pastedImage_3.png

Control group tab

1479659_pastedImage_0.png

You will see control in delivery logs afterwards by filtering @controlGroupMember  = yes

1479662_pastedImage_5.png

Marcel

Level 2

Hi Marcel,

I am using the delivery action shown below, Can I configure the control group here as well ? I am not able to find any 'To' field for this delivery action.

image001.jpg

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You do create delivery out of template right? So set up the template's control group from which you create your delivery. Is this AB testing?

Marcel

Level 2

Thank you for your reply Marcel.

Yes for AB testing only.And I configured control group for both A and B recurring deliveries.But not able to configure control group for the winner mail which I mentioned here.

Note:Using empty email templates.

Community Advisor

I suppose the script copies all settings from the winner delivery

Marcel