Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

console.adobe.io

Level 9

Hi Community,

is there any way to find out who created a particular project in adobe developer console? currently the UI only displays created date, last modified.

mmbb110_0-1641373139024.png

this is important to know as when the key/pair is about to expire we can reach out to specific individual.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi mmbb,

It does not look like that we have an available field that documents the created by or last modified by for this particular field. I would recommend reaching out to Campaign Support to double-check if the Ops team can pull this info (in case the field is hidden in the UI) and submit an enhancement request if required.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi mmbb,

It does not look like that we have an available field that documents the created by or last modified by for this particular field. I would recommend reaching out to Campaign Support to double-check if the Ops team can pull this info (in case the field is hidden in the UI) and submit an enhancement request if required.

Regards,

Craig

Level 9

Hi @Craig_Thonis 

Thank you for your response, I have raised a support ticket for this one.