Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Configuring a transactional event

Level 1

Hi, I am new to the adobe community, I just created my account a day before yesterday and trying to create events for transactional emails and standard campaigns. I am following the link to configure the events. But I am unable to see the section 'Marketing plans'. Is that something limited to a free subscription? or I am doing something wrong? I am confused if I am following the right path or not.

ReferenceReference

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @z33shan,

Probably you don't have right permissions to create transactional message. Take a look at the IMPORTANT section posted

SatheeskannaK_0-1650894077968.png

You would need administrator access to create/publish/access transactional messages. Look at this documentation page: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/administrating/users-and-security/li...

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @z33shan,

Probably you don't have right permissions to create transactional message. Take a look at the IMPORTANT section posted

SatheeskannaK_0-1650894077968.png

You would need administrator access to create/publish/access transactional messages. Look at this documentation page: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/administrating/users-and-security/li...

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Hi @z33shan,

Worth checking if you are logged onto an Adobe Campaign Standard instance first (if you have access to one via your organisation).

Marketing Plans, is part of the navigation hierarchy of that product (viewable after you click "Adobe Campaign in the top left corner in your browser)":

dsmims_0-1650894558438.png

Thanks,
Don

Administrator

Hi @z33shan,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa