Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Configure Scheduler on every 2nd and 4th Saturday for 20 months?

Level 2

I was trying to schedule an email in which I will hit my Audience on every 2nd and 4th Saturday for 20 months, but I am unable to find the way!

Suggest me solution.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Komal,

You don't have to write JS.

Use test activity which will check whether currentDate is of which week.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 6

Hi,

since it is only for 20 months, I would say hardcode the dates in a schema and use it against running the workflow

or 

write a JS that skips on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays for 20 times. 

Level 2

Really appreciate your effort, I checked once again and found those observations::

Kindly have a look.

For the option one(Hardcode dates in schema): Yes, We can select specified date but only one but we can't select multiple specified dates.

For the option 2(Writing JS): I want to do so in the workflow and after using scheduler, and there is no option of writing JS inside scheduler.

Still curious to find solution of my problem.

Community Advisor

Hi,

You can achieve so by selecting a scheduler to run weekly and then a test condition: is week ==2 or week ==4. If it satisfies the condition then execute your workflow else end it. Within scheduler you can mention about number of iterations this workflow should run.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 2

Hi,

Test Activity is present under execution activities while configuring the workflow as per the help document. But I check it so while configuring the workflow. I am unable to discover that "Test" option under Execution Activities.

Kindly Help.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Komal,

You don't have to write JS.

Use test activity which will check whether currentDate is of which week.