Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

com.day.cq.mcm.campaign.impl.CampaignConnectorImpl Internal Adobe Campaign error: response body is: Error rc=-53

Community Advisor

com.day.cq.mcm.campaign.impl.CampaignConnectorImpl Requested: /jssp/nms/amcStoreProfile.jssp - data: key=&keyValue=&data={}&insert=true&mapping=mapRecipient&resource=mapRecipient&__sessiontoken=***

06.03.2019 19:25:15.662 *ERROR* [206.208.229.4 [1551900315521] POST /content/mso/my--email-profile.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.mcm.campaign.servlets.SaveProfileServlet Could not save profile data

com.day.cq.mcm.campaign.ConnectionException: Unexpected status code (expected 200, was 500)

anyone having an idea of how to resolve it? and what is causing this?

Thanks

Uma

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Raghav,

Now the problem resolved. I am able to create profiles using the form. You are right some reason the data is empty.

Thanks

Uma

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi umamaheswariy46147403,

Did you get this error on Campaign classic or Standard. Seeing the error I have a feeling it was Classic

Regards,
Vipul

Employee Advisor

The problem is here in your POST call. you are sending empty data for profile creation in Campaign

data={}

Please send a proper payload.

Also get in touch with your conterpart who has access to the Campaign instance. As soon as you receive this error, check for reason inside the web logs with your colleagues' help.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Raghav,

Now the problem resolved. I am able to create profiles using the form. You are right some reason the data is empty.

Thanks

Uma

Level 1

Can I know how you fix this Issue.Im also running into same issue AEM with AC classic integration