Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Cannot add recipient from Profiles and target universe and as well as from explorere view

Level 4

I am unable to create new recepients from campaign's profiles and targets view or the explorer view. 

There is no option to create(see screenshot)

Please help.

Senthil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Senthil,

From your screenshot I see that the Leads package is installed on your instance. This package prevents from manually creating new recipients.

You may have to reinstall your instance or try importing recipients through a workflow. But the best solution is not installing Leads at all if you don't need it as it brings very specific processes.

Hope this helps,

Florent

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Senthil,

From your screenshot I see that the Leads package is installed on your instance. This package prevents from manually creating new recipients.

You may have to reinstall your instance or try importing recipients through a workflow. But the best solution is not installing Leads at all if you don't need it as it brings very specific processes.

Hope this helps,

Florent

Level 4

florentlb wrote...

Hi Senthil,

Hope this helps,

Florent

Thanks florent ,

I understand that, Is there a way to uninstall this Leads package?

This is not required actually, but somehow got installed while exploring package import.

all adobe camapign packages got installed in this instance. Its not quite possible to re install it as it is being  used by other teams for training purposes. 

Could you suggest a way out.

Thanks

Senthil

Level 10

Hi Senthil,

Unfortunately there is no possibility of uninstalling packages as it modifies structure of other schemas, which is not easily undo-able.

I suggest that you export the data you need to keep for the trainings, then reinstall the instance and reimport the data. I see no easy way around this.

Florent

Level 4

Thank you for the help Florent.

Senthil