Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Can we capture in any tracking schema all Recipient activities?

Level 2

Hello,

My Usecase : In general, for any given recipient from the export, I must be able to see what campaigns they were a part of, the actions they took on the campaign deliveries (whether they opened the email, when they opened it, if they clicked a link in the email, if the user unsubscribed). 

Which schema OOTB will satisfy this usecase, or do we need to write any custom schemas for it?

Vipul Raghav​, Adhiyan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sonika,

If you want to see the opens/clicks for a particular delivery, you can directly go to the delivery reports and export the report.

But as you asked about the schemas, explained below:

nms:trackingLogRcp - Can track the opens and clicks, links (foreign keys) are available for Recipient and Delivery.

nms:delivery: Delivery details with campaign link (schema name - nms:operation) link to get the campaign details.

nms:recipient: These is a field 'No longer contact by Email', you can check if users marked themselves unsubscribed from email channel or not.

Thanks,

Rahul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi sonikad8559822,

Use nms:broadLogrcp to see which campaigns a customer was part of and then use nms:trackingLogRcp to see their interaction with each such email (opens/clicks/unsubs/mirror clicks)

There is a schema linked with trackingLogRcp which will help you identify the type of url and it is nms:trackingUrl

Regards,
Vipul

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sonika,

If you want to see the opens/clicks for a particular delivery, you can directly go to the delivery reports and export the report.

But as you asked about the schemas, explained below:

nms:trackingLogRcp - Can track the opens and clicks, links (foreign keys) are available for Recipient and Delivery.

nms:delivery: Delivery details with campaign link (schema name - nms:operation) link to get the campaign details.

nms:recipient: These is a field 'No longer contact by Email', you can check if users marked themselves unsubscribed from email channel or not.

Thanks,

Rahul