Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Can we add parameter to ACM-OOTB Service and Subscription UI?

Level 2

I have a requirement to add a custom field with a textbox in the below Service and subscription UI.

1564348_pastedImage_0.png

I tried to add a field in the OOTB-input form "Service subscription wizard" in path : /Administration/Configuration/Input forms/.

But couldn't possibly do it.

Just wanted to know whether it s it feasible to add a new field to this UI or can we extend this UI?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi sonikad8559822,

Extend the schema nms:service with the field of choice

1564552_pastedImage_2.png

go to input form nms:service and make the modification at a location of choice. I've added it here

1564670_pastedImage_3.png

The form looks like this

1564671_pastedImage_4.png

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi sonikad8559822,

Extend the schema nms:service with the field of choice

1564552_pastedImage_2.png

go to input form nms:service and make the modification at a location of choice. I've added it here

1564670_pastedImage_3.png

The form looks like this

1564671_pastedImage_4.png

Regards,
Vipul

Level 2

Thanks Vipul it worked

Tell me one thing is there any way where I can query to nms:recipient schema(for example) and get list of values against "Forum Input" field in a drop-down and use it for further process?

Vipul Raghav

Level 1

Hey sonikad8559822,

I think it's possible. You will just have to create a link between your cus:recipients and your cus:services tables.

For drop-down fields: they are displayed on visual query editor when the field has the enumeration property set. So, in order to do that, you will have insert the following lines into your cus:services schema:

<enumeration basetype="string" name="forumInput">

<value label="Label of your 1st value" name="nameOfYourFirstValue" value="0"/>

<value label="Label of your 2nd value" name="nameOfYourSecondValue" value="1"/>

<!-- You can create more lines inside this enumeration -->

</enumeration>

Then, on your attribute label, you can add the enum field just as the following:

<attribute enum="forumInput" label="Forum Input" name="forumInput" lenght="40" type="string"/>

I think it should work.

Vipul Raghav​, would it?

Regards,

Lucas.

Employee Advisor

There is already a link between recipient and service through subscription table. It is a N:N link. Changing it to make a direct link needs to be tested.

Why not create a system enum?

Regards,

Vipul Raghav

Sent from Mobile

Please excuse brevity

Level 2

But I don't want any enumeration value, I want to do select query using the result received want to populate the values in drop-down. Is it feasible?