Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Can i crete a filter/query to see if I have matching ricipients in two Deliveries

Level 3

Hi,

I was wondering if there's a way to create a filter to see if there are same recipients (same email) exists in two or more deliveries.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You can do that by using a Query activity in a workflow:

1. Set the Targeting and Filtering dimensions to Recipients.
  2. Set two or more filtering conditions (depending on the number of deliveries - one condition per delivery) using a AND operator so that you target recipients that have a record in the Recipient delivery logs table for the deliveries you want. You can specify which delivery in a sub-condition.
  3. Validate and run the workflow. The outbound transition will contain recipients that were targeted in all specified deliveries.

For example, for two deliveries, you should have conditions that look like this:

If you are not sure recipients are unique and that several recipients could have the same email address, you can deduplicate your data using a dedicated workflow activity.

Hope this helps,

Florent.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You can do that by using a Query activity in a workflow:

1. Set the Targeting and Filtering dimensions to Recipients.
  2. Set two or more filtering conditions (depending on the number of deliveries - one condition per delivery) using a AND operator so that you target recipients that have a record in the Recipient delivery logs table for the deliveries you want. You can specify which delivery in a sub-condition.
  3. Validate and run the workflow. The outbound transition will contain recipients that were targeted in all specified deliveries.

For example, for two deliveries, you should have conditions that look like this:

If you are not sure recipients are unique and that several recipients could have the same email address, you can deduplicate your data using a dedicated workflow activity.

Hope this helps,

Florent.

Community Advisor

Hello,

if you want to search recipients who got any 2 unspecified deliveries which were sent eg in the last month.

BR

Marcel