Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Campaign workflow won't run

Employee

Symptom

Campaign workflow is stuck in the 'Start as soon as possible' state.

5-12-2015 9-41-25 AM.png

Cause

Campaign Jobs technical workflow has failed:

CampaignJobsTechWorkflow.jpg

Fix

Restart the Campaign jobs workflow.

Preventative

Administrators can click on the Monitoring on the Home page and the Monitoring instance Dashboard shows all workflows in need of assistance. Even better, one or more Administrators should add themselves to the Workflow supervisors Operator group and they will receive notification when this workflow is suspended (fails).

4 Replies

Level 1

Hi,

I am not able to start the workflow from the campaign "workflow and targeting" tab, but if I go to Explorer view, under Administration>Production>Objects created automatically>Campaign workflow, I can select and run the workflow. Am I missing something here?

Employee

Hi Manjunath,

Can you be a little more specific about "I am not able to start the workflow"? Do you mean the execution buttons are grayed out? Or do you start the workflow and it doesn't run? Did you check if the Campaign Jobs workflow has failed as mentioned above? If so you can restart the Campaign jobs workflow.

Regards,

Linda

Level 1

Hi Linda,

I was referring to execution buttons which were greyed out. After restarting the Campaign jobs workflow, workflow started running.

Thanks,

Manjunath

Employee

Glad to hear it!

Linda Stinson

Partner Training Instructor

Adobe

781.266.8618 (tel)

stinson@adobe.com<mailto:stinson@adobe.com>

275 Washington Street

Newton, MA, 02458

www.neolane.com<http://www.neolane.com/>;