Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Assets url from one environment to another

Level 5

HI

I have a question related to the assets path when building templates. I am building templates on Staging environment . I upload the assets on the Library so when I drop them on the template there is a url of that environment. When I push the template to production how I can migrate the urls? also is there a bulk load for the images as well or I have to manually upload them on production as well?

thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hello

Save the template HTML of staging env as file locally, right now it would be having URL's of staging environment for the images .

Now when you will upload HTML file in production environment template it will automatically reupload assets (images) to use production URL.

Just make sure that upload images options is checked in tracking  & images settings in your delivery or delivery template.

Untitled picture.png

Thanks,

Ashish Ghai

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hello

Save the template HTML of staging env as file locally, right now it would be having URL's of staging environment for the images .

Now when you will upload HTML file in production environment template it will automatically reupload assets (images) to use production URL.

Just make sure that upload images options is checked in tracking  & images settings in your delivery or delivery template.

Untitled picture.png

Thanks,

Ashish Ghai

Level 5

Thanks Ashishgh

Appreciate your quick response. So even though my images are showing with full URL I assume the links will be updated to the production URL once that is pushed there.

thanks