Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Anyone else unhappy with the quiz at the end of Exercise 2 - Introduction to CCMO?

Employee

I found this quiz very unhelpful and frustrating.  I thought the questions were poor and the answers even poorer.  Anyone else have a reaction?  By the way I passed, but I took it twice and 60% both times.  I purposely changed answers the second time to try to get either a better or a worse score!?!?!?

Also, unless we get feedback at another point on what the correct answers were then the exam does not provide any learning utility.  I don't need to take a test just to take a test...I have taken more than enough in my life.  Of course my operations management professor said that "The unmeasured life is not worth living"...but enough is enough

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

I apologize. I understand now understand better the purposes of the quizzes. In fact the questions and answers are quiet good and make me think and watch more closely what I am doing.

View solution in original post

17 Replies

Employee

Hi Dave, you are not the only one who felt it would be much more useful to get immediate feedback on which questions you got wrong or right. I will see if that is  configurable. We will review parts of the quiz that people struggled with at the Friday meeting. Were there particular questions/answers you did not like?

Employee

We are changing the behavior of the quizzes. As soon as this is rolled out (within the next week) you should find out for each question how you did and what the correct answer was.

Employee

OK I will take he quiz again in awhile...wish me luck

Employee

Does anyone know the answer to this question:

642041_pastedImage_0.png

Employee

Hint, try moving the start and end dates around relative to the current date and then refresh. See what happens...

Employee

From the "New marketing campaign" window shown below I don't see a refresh option.  When I clicked on OK with both Start and End dates selected prior to the current system date the Campaign accepted the dates and closed the window.

642140_pastedImage_0.png

Can I have another hint

Employee

I meant to go into the campaign after you have created and saved it and play around with the start and end dates and Save changes.

Employee

OK I see it now.  Was that information in the instructional video?  I also spent quite a bit of time searching the product docs and all of the course material I have and I did not find that answer.  Can you point me to where any of the materials mention what Start and End time affect?  I am not sure what Start and End dates does in terms of functionality since I believe you can still run campaigns after the End time specified if I remember reading correctly.

Correct answer by
Employee

I apologize. I understand now understand better the purposes of the quizzes. In fact the questions and answers are quiet good and make me think and watch more closely what I am doing.

Level 1

Hi Linda i am still unable to review the correct answers from mt Side.

Employee

Hi Shamielah,

I don't know what you mean by mt Side? When you Submit your answer to the question, it should now tell you the correct answer and the wrong answers. Can you send me the link you are using to take the quiz?

Regards,

Linda

Level 1

Hi Linda

acceleration

SHAMIELAH OSMAN

CONSULTANT - BUSINESS

C +27 84 5838 234

T +27 21 487 1405

O

www.acceleration.biz<http://www.acceleration.biz>;

http://www.adobesolutionpartnertraining.com/#/courses/course/67042

This is the link and no it does not give the correct answer.

Thanks

Hope you are bale to shed some light on this issue.

Regards,

Shamielah

Level 1

This course is part of the curriculum:

• Adobe Campaign Learning Path: Business Practitioner (Business Plus)<javascript:void(0)>

• Adobe Campaign Certificate Plan: Business Practitioner (Business)<javascript:void(0)>

acceleration

SHAMIELAH OSMAN

CONSULTANT - BUSINESS

C +27 84 5838 234

T +27 21 487 1405

O

www.acceleration.biz<http://www.acceleration.biz>;

Employee

Hi Shamielah,

Can you provide a screenshot of the question you disagree with? I reviewed the quiz and did not find anything wrong. But the answers are randomized and we pick a subset of the questions each time someone takes the quiz. So it is difficult for me to know which question you are referring to.

Thanks,

Linda

Level 1

Thank you Linda ill retry and make some notes if i still get stuck.

S

Level 1

Hi there Linda,

Hi there Linda,

Hope you are well I was registered for the above mentioned course today and logged on but there was no one on the call? Is there an issue as I have tested and I am able to connect?

Thanks

Shamielah