Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Adobe & GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation

Level 10

Hi Community,

Adobe has released an official page dedicated to GDPR on its Website:

General data protection regulation, GDPR | Adobe Experience Cloud

As for now it is only available when you select "United States" in the region preferences at the bottom of the page.

This is a general page that does not cover each solution specifically. In December or January, more information should be shared for each solution, including Campaign. I will let you know once it is available.

Thank you for your patience as I know this is a hot topic for many of you.

Florent

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi Community,

A new page has been published on our Website which is more specific to Campaign and GDPR. It does not cover in details the changes made to the products but still give an overview of what you can expect.

General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Adobe Campaign | Adobe Experience Manager

Thanks,

Florent

Level 1

I'd love to sign your DPA under EU Data Processing Agreement => but the text states it's for enterprise customers. Does that really mean it does not apply to all plans and products? Even as small publishers we need your tools to be EU-compliant respectively GDPR compliant.

What's the process for us small-time users?

Level 10

Hi Andreas,

Our tools are designed to help our customers (for each individual solution) getting ready for GDPR by helping them managing the data flowing through our solutions. I encourage you to go through this document to understand Adobe's role here: https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/standard/getting_started/en/ACS_GDPR.html

If you have any question regarding Campaign, let me know.

Florent

Level 1

Same here:

"I'd love to sign your DPA under EU Data Processing Agreement => but the text states it's for enterprise customers. Does that really mean it does not apply to all plans and products? Even as small publishers we need your tools to be EU-compliant respectively GDPR compliant.

What's the process for us small-time users?"

I do not understand how I get to the document we need in Europe.

Level 1

Another vote for this by me also.

The referenced DPA link above seems to relate to transfers outside the EU. I read elsewhere on the Adobe literature that if I as an Adobe Sign user am in Europe then all my data will also be stored in Europe (can't find the link at this time) .

However Article 28 of the GDPR requires a contract or other legal act in all cases of a controller (me) using a processor (Adobe) irrespective of the data transfer issue and also irrespective of which Adobe Sign subscription (Individual or otherwise) . As it stands right now I cannot use Adobe Sign without this contract or other legal act and remain GDPR compliant.

Level 1

Any idea where can I report Adobe because not implementing account deletion tool?