Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign v7 features and JS API

Level 10

Hello,

Is there an updated documentation of Javascript API for Adobe Campaign v7.0 ?
I still have the JSAPI of Sep 2014 (ac_jsapi_en.chm), for AC version 6.1, that I have been told by Adobe Campaign support that is the only one version also for v6.1.1).

But I guess it should exist an update for AC v7.0 ? Please confirm it.

Moreover, I would know if there are improvements of webApp, reports and also the Survey module for AC v7.0 ?

Regards.
Jean-Serge

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jean-Serge,

There are more recent versions of the JSAPI document. They are shared on the download center of the support portal. If you don't see them you can ask support. I believe the latest version is from February 2017 and would work for both v6.1 and v7.

If you are already on the latest build, you will see no difference between v6.1 and v7 for the features you mentioned (appart from new icons)

Florent

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

I guess any improvements would have been mentioned in the release notes https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/RN.html

I think AC v7 Starts from build 8795, 8853(unstable), 8857 (latest but not in release notes)

Level 10

Hi David,

I didn't know the 8857 build, I wonder if it exists only for AC v7.0 or also for AC v6.1.1.

It is not mentioned in the v7.0 RN page as well:
Adobe Campaign Release Notes 
As I am in AC v6.1.1 build 8853 and I face with an important AC bug (mtachild process issue with an infinite loop) and I am waiting for an hotfix, I am going to contact support again...

But back to my question, yes I read already the Release notes pages carefully; but I hope there would be new things in AC 7.0 for technical/developers of webApp/reports/workflows Javascript coding, to improve our work.

Regards
J-Serge

Community Advisor

upgrade to 8857, I believe 8853 has been pulled from the downloads section because of the bug, I am waiting also for Adobe to give me access to 8857.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jean-Serge,

There are more recent versions of the JSAPI document. They are shared on the download center of the support portal. If you don't see them you can ask support. I believe the latest version is from February 2017 and would work for both v6.1 and v7.

If you are already on the latest build, you will see no difference between v6.1 and v7 for the features you mentioned (appart from new icons)

Florent

Level 10

Thank you very much Florent for your information and confirmation.

BR
JS

Level 10

Hi Florent,

I had raised a support ticket and received an update from the support team that there is no update in JSAPI document for v7.

Regards,

Amit