Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Standard - archiving

Level 1

Our client (a financial instituation) has the legal requirement to store all campaign data from Adobe Campaign for more than 10 years. However Adobe guarantees to keep data for 2,5 years... What are the options available to export data (profile information but also individual messages that were sent) from ACS?

Is there an option to request a database dump from Adobe every year ? Or do you only have the BCC email and default API (and workflow/packages system) available? How would we tackle this requirement ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

As Mickael suggested, you can manually export most of the data of your instance in files.

You can also use the BCC as you mentioned in your first post: Email configuration

If that does not match your requirements, I'd suggest getting in touch with Support to be able to collect your feedback on your exact needs.

Florent

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

I see as best solutions:

- Export

- BCC

Best,

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

As Mickael suggested, you can manually export most of the data of your instance in files.

You can also use the BCC as you mentioned in your first post: Email configuration

If that does not match your requirements, I'd suggest getting in touch with Support to be able to collect your feedback on your exact needs.

Florent