Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Standard (ACS) A/B Test with AEM Email

Level 4

I am trying to do A/B testing, but I have integrated AEM to Adobe Campaign Standard to created the emails and deliver them.  I read the article... Adobe Campaign Help | Creating an A/B test .  It says "Note: You cannot perform an A/B test on content imported from Adobe Experience Manager.".  Which is what I need to do.  Is there anyway I can accomplish this with a workflow?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

At the moment, the only possible way to do AB test inside ACS is to select the relevant ACS email template. AEM currently doesn't have this feature to generate a template as required by ACS.

Unfortunately, there is no workaround available for it at the moment.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

At the moment, the only possible way to do AB test inside ACS is to select the relevant ACS email template. AEM currently doesn't have this feature to generate a template as required by ACS.

Unfortunately, there is no workaround available for it at the moment.

Level 4

Do you know when this feature will be available for ACS?

Level 10

Hi Clarence,

There is no immediate plan to make A/B testing possible with AEM content, mostly since the team is currently working on a new email designer that should be available in one of the very next releases.

Florent

Level 4

Florentlb,

Is it possible to get this on the roadmap for a future release?