Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Data Secure deletion strategies

Level 10

Hi,

Kindly suggest  how to implement Secure deletion strategies using Adobe Campaign.

For more details of Secure deletion strategies, please refer to https://assets.krollontrack.com/hv3/PDF/2016-UKIE-OES-Ebook.pdf

Appreciate your support.

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

I have covered this with my answer in

Enable the client to implement techniques such as data partitioning, pseudonomisation, anonymization...

let me know if you have additional question or clarification?

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

Hi Rama,

I've forwarded your question to our security team to check if there are some general guidelines/best practices related to that topic.

I'll let you know,

Florent

Level 10

Any update on my query as yet Florent?

I need the answer very urgently.

Appreciate all your support.

Thanks,

Rama.

Level 10

Hi Rama,

I did not get precise answer from the team.

On a general manner, you can set up workflows to query data and then update your database with a delete action to remove this data from Campaign's database.

If your question also relates precisely to GDPR, some product enhancements are being made and will be communicated very shortly by the product team (in a few weeks from what I heard earlier today).

Florent

Level 10

Thanks Florent for responding.

Since this info is very urgent, kindly update me as soon as you receive it.

Thanks,

Rama.

Level 10

Thanks Florent for responding.

These two are different.

If you go through the URL https://assets.krollontrack.com/hv3/PDF/2016-UKIE-OES-Ebook.pdf,  it becomes clear.

Kindly try to answer from the product capabilities, as it stands currently and also reach out to them for the things unclear to you.

Thanks,

Rama.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

I have covered this with my answer in

Enable the client to implement techniques such as data partitioning, pseudonomisation, anonymization...

let me know if you have additional question or clarification?

Regards,

Amit