Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Certification

Level 1

I am planning to take Adobe Campaign Business Practitioner Certification. Does the exam include both Campaign Classic and Standard or do I get an option to take the exam only for Standard (ACS)?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Exam is separate for Adobe Campaign Classic and Standard. Currently the Business practitioner is only for Classic. Though the link for Developer-Standard is Campaign Standard Developer

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Exam is separate for Adobe Campaign Classic and Standard. Currently the Business practitioner is only for Classic. Though the link for Developer-Standard is Campaign Standard Developer

Level 1

I would say That a Microsoft Certification is highly respected With Both IT & non-IT communities where strong project management skills are required. I would suggest getting your Microsoft Azure AI Solution  Certification. You can prepare yourself for the AI-100 questions to get Azure AI Solution credentials.