Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adding DL

Level 9

Can I add a DL to a profile email address field, I am looking to send proofs at once to all our internal team members instead of adding one by one.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @mmbb110 ,

Yes, you can create a test profile by providing your DL mail id in email field. 

Note: In order to send a proof, the test profiles must be included in your message's audience.

But, all your team members will be getting mail with same personalisation. For example, first name,last name,gender will be same for every one which is specified in the test profile.

Regards,

ParthaSarathy

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @mmbb110 ,

Yes, you can create a test profile by providing your DL mail id in email field. 

Note: In order to send a proof, the test profiles must be included in your message's audience.

But, all your team members will be getting mail with same personalisation. For example, first name,last name,gender will be same for every one which is specified in the test profile.

Regards,

ParthaSarathy

Level 9
Thanks for the response, is this only because I am using a DL? Note: In order to send a proof, the test profiles must be included in your message's audience.