Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Action Based trigger email

Level 2

Dear Team,

I am going to create a trigger based email campaign workflow. The first email is kept general to all and after that according to the customer behaviour, email should trigger.

E.g.- If some customer drop-off from completing payment then the triggered email should go to that customer.

Kindly let me know your input on the above details.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Ulkesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Ulkesh,

Please refer to the documentation here Overview

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Ulkesh,

You will have to enable some sort of Analytics on your website where you will be capture cart abandonment.

Campaign allows to make use of web tracking module from Adobe Campaign.

Then the tracking and website tracking details will be recorded in trakcingLogRcP schema which you can later query in a workflow to fetch the target recipients.

Now you will have to check who all clicked on your link in email, then out of these who clicked on the buy link and finally compare them with the invoices table to see if the purchase was made or not.

The purchase information will have to imported somehow into the campaign database for you to reconcile finally.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 2

Dear Vipul,

Is there any document available to use web tracking module of adobe campaign, to solve above  scenario.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Ulkesh,

Please refer to the documentation here Overview

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul

Employee

Also you can ask your question on the new Adobe Campaign product discussion forum.

Adobe Campaign

The forum you are in is for questions related to the Online Learning paths available to Adobe partners and employees.

Regards,

Linda