Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

ACS - Transactional Message Issue - enrichment

Level 5

I have a field to identify a group of records.

I have four profiles with this group ID in a custom field in the Profile feature.

My goal is to identify these profiles using enrichment features in the respective event configuration.

My problem is. Why despite having four profiles identified with this group ID, why can I only receive email for one profile. Each profile has its own email address.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

By design, each event can only be related to a single profile.

Thus sending multiple E-Mails for 1 event is unfortunately not possible in Campaign Standard.

You might use a workflow and follow-up mails to send the other 3 mails but that won't be real-time then

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

By design, each event can only be related to a single profile.

Thus sending multiple E-Mails for 1 event is unfortunately not possible in Campaign Standard.

You might use a workflow and follow-up mails to send the other 3 mails but that won't be real-time then

Level 5
Hi Ramon, thanks for your response. But I have not found anything in the documentation on this type of limitation. Do you know any Adobe's reference link so I can analyze?

Employee Advisor
I checked and indeed also did not find anything in the documentation. For transactional messages, anything added via the Enrichment config will be a 1-cardinality link

Level 5
Hi Ramon, thank you for your feedback. H nice weekend!

Level 5

But I have not found anything in the documentation on this type of limitation. Do you know any Adobe's reference link so I can analyze? Too many thanks!

If Acs really can not do that. I think of two other ways to make that sending mail:

* First, use the calling workflow by external signal. But this solution can allow a call every 10 minutes.

* And the other solution, I do not like it, is to create a table to save information and call the workflow through the API service. But this option I have possibility using the EAI, to build a solution more like a real-time event.

Let me know