Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

[ACS] File transfer in a workflow

Level 3

Hello !

I'm currently working on my ACS platform and configuring some technical workflows. I would like to load some data from files which are on my FTP.

I'm trying to configure a File transfer but I can't choose FTP, but only SFTP... And when i'm looking on the documentation, we have this option...

Transfert de fichier

wkf_file_transfer_05.png

And this is what I have in my platform :

ftp_prob.PNG

Can someone help me about that ?

In addition, I don't know if this object works like in v6.11, is it possible to save this file in a directory (like /arch/) after using it ?

Thanks by advance,

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello,

FTP has been disabled in last month's release for security reasons (see release notes​ under Platform patches). French documentation screenshots will be updated shortly, as it takes up to a few weeks to have every update localized in the different languages we support. For the most up to date version, please refer to English version: Transfer file

Florent

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello,

FTP has been disabled in last month's release for security reasons (see release notes​ under Platform patches). French documentation screenshots will be updated shortly, as it takes up to a few weeks to have every update localized in the different languages we support. For the most up to date version, please refer to English version: Transfer file

Florent

Level 3

Ok... that seems logical.

Then I'll send a request to my IT and ask a SFTP server for my adobe datas 

Regards,

Thanks for your answer !