Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

ACS - erase all records from custom resources

Level 5

Hi there!

I have a custom resource. I know that to delete a record, I can use pkey. But I want to delete the entire table at once. Question. Is it possible, with one command, to clear the entire table?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @acc_acs,

In this case you can go with first option to clear the records. Before doing make sure to verify the links you have between any other custom resource and the behavior definition when you delete any record on custom resource how it will react on linked resource.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @acc_acs,

You can do either using query activity that is pointing to custom resource and have update activity with operation as delete to clear the entire table or you can do re-draft on the custom resource by following this documentation https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/developing/adding-or-extending-a-res... to keep resource definition alone available by removing the entire data.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 5

Hi @SatheeskannaK 

Thanks for your reponse! Sorry if I've not clear enough about my question. I'll like mantain the custom resource. I'd like just erase all data records, because I'll use this resource for next time when I'll need.

Regards

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @acc_acs,

In this case you can go with first option to clear the records. Before doing make sure to verify the links you have between any other custom resource and the behavior definition when you delete any record on custom resource how it will react on linked resource.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3

Hi @acc_acs,

We can easily do it by clicking on "draft" button where we add field details in the data model.

_abhishek__0-1634913839956.png

Basically it will unpublish the table. Once the table is unpublished means data is deleted. Whenever the table is required again, you can draft it, which means you can publish the table.