Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

ACS-Adobe IO integration

Level 4

I have followed the ACS - Adobe IO integration steps for Rest API calls , I created the public key using OpenSSL and generated a JWT token using API key. Now, when I try to make a POST request to ACS with profile insert, I am getting the response as below:

{

"error_code": "403003",

"message": "Api Key is invalid"

}

I have used the same API key to generate the JWT token, but it still says Api key is invalid. Did anyone come across this issue before?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hello Chandrika,

You can raise a request by sending an email at: Support-neolane@adobe.com Also, you can login to support portal to raise a support request as well: Adobe Campaign extranet - Login Page

Also, please provide all the necessary details like

1. Instance URL

2. Steps to Reproduce the issue.

And once the request is raised, someone from Support would reach out to you to help you with the concern.

Regards,

Naveen Kumar

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 2

@chan211

What I can say from the above error is that, you would need to check the API key in question. Can you please cross check and make sure while copying the key you are not copying extra spaces along.

Also, you can try again following this documentation and see if this works for you or not? https://medium.com/@prajwalshetty_17572/making-api-calls-on-adobe-i-o-adobe-campaign-standard-a7eb85...

Hope this helps, if this doesn't do raise a request with Adobe Campaign Support and we can take a look into it accordingly.

Regards,

Naveen Kumar

Level 4

Hi Naveen,

I have generated the access_token using the jwt token and client_id which is the API_key and I have also ensured that no space is there in the API key while hitting the Postman Request, but still I am facing the same issue and also to mention I have followed the steps in the Adobe documentation.

Thanks,

Chandrika

Level 4

Could you please help me with the Adobe Campaign Support URL

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hello Chandrika,

You can raise a request by sending an email at: Support-neolane@adobe.com Also, you can login to support portal to raise a support request as well: Adobe Campaign extranet - Login Page

Also, please provide all the necessary details like

1. Instance URL

2. Steps to Reproduce the issue.

And once the request is raised, someone from Support would reach out to you to help you with the concern.

Regards,

Naveen Kumar

Level 4

Although I raised a ticket it didnt help much as i figured it out that I have chosen the wrong product while integrating. Anyways thanks for the information. The product to be chosen while integrating with Adobe I/O is ACS.