Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Accessing non unique attribute of a schema in dropdown of an input form.

Level 2

How can I access  non unique attribute of a schema in dropdown of an input form?I am trying to access it directly from schema without storing it as an enum

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Again, countries and States are pre-defined, so if they are coming as drop down in some form, then definitely there will be an Enumeration for that somewhere from where it is showing you that drop down.

Because in AC, it's not possible to create a drop down without the Enumeration.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

Can you please elaborate your question ? What exactly you are trying to achieve and what is the issue ?

Regards,

Kapil

Level 2

dropdown.JPG

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for replying.I was trying to create an input form containing multiple dropdown and values for this dropdown should come from different attributes of a single table .Here i need the values of hl1,hl2 and hl3 in 3 seperate dropdowns in the form.

Employee Advisor

Hi,

If I understood correctly, you want the values of some column of schema in the Drop Down.

But, it is not possible to have the Values in the Drop Down.

The Drop Down in Adobe Campaign can only be created by the Enumeration, so only those values will be visible in the Drop Down which you are adding in the Enumeration.

Level 2

Hi,

I have seen some examples where dropdowns are created for tables like country ,state.so i was wondering whether i could do the same for this table as well.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Again, countries and States are pre-defined, so if they are coming as drop down in some form, then definitely there will be an Enumeration for that somewhere from where it is showing you that drop down.

Because in AC, it's not possible to create a drop down without the Enumeration.