Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

urlType “Web” and “Transaction” (of trackingUrlInfo)

Level 2

Hello

I already found info on url types in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2383419, but maybe you can give me some additional info.

In the Report “URLs and click streams” of a delivery I sometimes find many Clicks referring to “Web_Tracking_Neolane_Homepage” (for the url Type “Web”), and sometimes also (with much less clicks) “Web_Tracking_Neolane_Transaction”.

In the tracked URLs of the email template is nothing special except utm-params. And according to a test I made “Web” does not refer to clicks in the mirror page.

So what could be the reason that there are sometimes a lot “Web” url types in the tracking log and in the report “URLs and click streams”?

In addition, info on which base the “Transaction” url type in such a case can appear would also be nice.

Michael

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Michael,

After "Neolane_" It's just a description of the type of link it is.

A "Homepage" link could take the user to the homepage of a website. a "Transaction" link could be the tracker to unsubscribe or update profile. It really depends on how you want to make it work

Also, moving this to the Adobe Campaign Classic forum.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,

Pablo