Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

urlType “Web” and “Transaction” (of trackingUrlInfo)

Level 2

Hello

I already found info on url types in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2383419, but maybe you can give me some additional info.

In the Report “URLs and click streams” of a delivery I sometimes find many Clicks referring to “Web_Tracking_Neolane_Homepage” (for the url Type “Web”), and sometimes also (with much less clicks) “Web_Tracking_Neolane_Transaction”.

In the tracked URLs of the email template is nothing special except utm-params. And according to a test I made “Web” does not refer to clicks in the mirror page.

So what could be the reason that there are sometimes a lot “Web” url types in the tracking log and in the report “URLs and click streams”?

In addition, info on which base the “Transaction” url type in such a case can appear would also be nice.

Michael

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Michael,

After "Neolane_" It's just a description of the type of link it is.

A "Homepage" link could take the user to the homepage of a website. a "Transaction" link could be the tracker to unsubscribe or update profile. It really depends on how you want to make it work

Also, moving this to the Adobe Campaign Classic forum.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,

Pablo