Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

[Partners] March 9 | London: Campaign *Standard* Technical Sales Workshop | Marketing Automation

Employee

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 12.55.10 PM.png

Do you work for an Adobe partner and participate in technical sales demos? If so, register now to get started towards earning the Technical Sales Professional badge! You must join or be a member of the Solution Partner Program to enroll. 

Join us in London on March 9th for this workshop, which will focus on the technical sale of Adobe Campaign Standard. During the workshop you will learn: 

• How an Adobe Technical Development Manager (TPDM) uses assets and demo tools from SPP and Demo Hub to deliver a sales pitch and demo to a prospective customer
  • How to customize presentations and build custom demos with oversight from an Adobe TPDM.
  • How to deliver your own Adobe Campaign presentation and demo pitch to a fictional customer, while being evaluated by Adobe TPDMs.

Visit the Technical Sales Program page to learn more about the program and bookmark the prerequisites page for on-demand training.

Requirements to attend the workshop:

To successfully prepare for the workshop and your technical sales demo, you must:

• Complete the technical orientation milestone, which provides a detailed program overview and a technical walkthrough of how to install and use your Campaign sandbox on your laptop
  • Complete the required ~16 hours of on-demand prerequisite training by February 20, 2020

After you register, you’ll receive a receipt of your registration application. We will review your application and let you know if you’re confirmed to join the Technical Sales Program.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

HI @Ursula_J_, Can I join? I have been in Adobe ecosystem for almost a decade now, but currently, I am working for Adobe customer?

Employee

Hi @Amit_Kumar,  

Thank you for your interest in attending. Unfortunately, this event was restricted to those with active solution partner accounts. If you are working for a partner as a billable resource at a customer office, then you might be eligible to attend a Technical Sales Workshop, if that partner has an active Solution Partner Program account.

That said, this event has been canceled. If you are working for a registered partner, then please register for the Solution Partner Program. 

Best regards,

Ursula