Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Duplicate email delivery on mail inbox

Level 2

Hi Team,

I am sending email with single target audience but it delivered in customer inbox two times.

I checked all the configurations from delivery side.

could you please help me out ??

Thanks,

Saurabh

5 Replies

Level 6

Hi Saurabh,

How are you deriving that the email is delivered twice? is it through logs or are you checking the inbox? There is helpx document on the same as below. we also faced the same issue but we are looking at logs to derive that.

Duplicate Emails delivered to the end recipient | Campaign

if it is inbox, then the above explanation might be of some help. Do let me know if the issue is solved.

Level 2

Hi

In delivery logs shows two duplicate delivery & same for mail inbox. although sending the email with 1 target audience.

Thanks

Saurabh

Level 6

Hi Saurabh,

we are on the same boat and Adobe support didnot give proper response for the ticket I raised and said we need to look at OOTB broadlogs where I submitted my archived broadlogs as we done keep them for long. I really dont understand why it matters for them, but on my side the updated date on logs is not on same day and we are not sure if the customer got the email twice.

It would be great if you figured out something on this.

Level 1

any updates? facing similar issue