Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Date format in Data Loading not working

Level 3

Hi all,

I have put the format as yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm:ss in data loading and flowing the same through CSV. However, AC is auto changing it to dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss

What is wrong here?

1502170_pastedImage_0.png

1502177_pastedImage_1.png

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Gunjan,

What you are seeing in the second screenshot is basically the regional settings done for your operator.

Format that you specify in the Data Loading activity is used to make Campaign understand format inside your uploaded file. Then this data is stored inside database in UTC timezone which allows it to convert the datetime in the timezone of operator when showing it on screen.

Each operator has a regional setting which is configurable. You can provide a locale like en_GB or someother of your choice to see the date time values presented to you in a specific date format.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 3

Hi Vipul,

Thank you for answering. I did change the regional setting to English (UK) but I am still not able to  see the desired format.

1502240_pastedImage_0.png

1502241_pastedImage_1.png

Employee Advisor

HI Gunjan,

As stated earlier this is the way how dates are represented on front end. Regional settings allow you to pick them and see in a format of choice.

Can you clarify if this is hampering any of your processing?

Regards,
Vipul

Level 3

Hi Vipul,

We are extracting the data in a CSV file and client wants to see the dates in yyyy/mm/dd. so is there any way we can do it. I tried enforcing the format in data extraction activity but no luck.

1503459_pastedImage_0.png

Level 10

Hi Gunjan,

From your screenshot, you already have date format selected as yyyy/mm/dd.

However, here are some additional formatting script templates that can be implemented: Formatting

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo