Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Comparison between ACC V6 vs V7 vs V8

Level 1

Hi Guys!

Hope all doing good. Any can share the comparison between ACC version 6, 7 & 8?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello,

As the V8 is not available, it will be difficult to give some feedback.

Also, when you say difference between V6 and 7, you have to know that there is much moredifferences between v6.0 and V6.1 than between 6.1 and 7.

The higher the version is, longer the support will be. I don't know how many time you'll have support for 6.11 (I suppose that the 6.0 is no more supported).

With 6.11 and 7, the security has improved, new functionnalities/connectors etc., some APIs are deprecated (for example you can't use anymore E4X into the deliveries content), UI changes (and the UI changed twice : with 6.11 and again with 7), it will be difficult to be exclusive here.

There is also some improvements with the build releases (and not only major versions).

You can find some changes with the release notes in the documentation, for example : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/release-notes/previous-releases/rele...

(use the lateral navigation menu to get informations about depracations etc.).

I'm curious too to see what the V8 will bring us .

Cedric

Administrator

Hi @goldraj,

You might find these documentations useful related to Adobe Campaign V8:

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks,

Sukrity

Sukrity Wadhwa