Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

[Announcement] New major version release of Adobe Campaign Version 8

Administrator

AdobeStock_214589367.jpeg

The Adobe Campaign team is excited to announce that Adobe Campaign version 8 will be generally available at the end of May 2021. Adobe Campaign v8 is designed for cross-channel marketers who need the best-in-class cloud solution for cross-channel campaign management with enterprise scale. 

With a new major version release of Adobe Campaign, we are bringing innovations to address the challenges of scaling tactics across teams, channels, and customer experience strategies, and the rapidly evolving dynamics in cross-channel marketing.

For more details, read here: New innovations for Adobe Campaign to meet changing dynamics for marketers

Please feel free to reach out through the below comment section in case you have any questions.

Sukrity Wadhwa
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 4

I dont find release notes on it , I am majorly looking for JAVA11 support if at all possible that way we are compliant with my company policies