Release 21.1.1 - Build 9277
Find the detailed release information here: Latest Release
Here are some of the highlights from February 2021 release of Adobe Campaign Classic -
- Email Feedback Service (EFS) is a scalable service which captures feedback from the Enhanced MTA directly, thus improving reporting accuracy. This capability is released as a private beta and will be progressively available to all customers in future releases.
- The console authentication mechanism has been improved to optimize security. (NEO-26944)
- Fixed a security issue to reinforce protection against Server Side Request Forgery (SSRF) issues. (NEO-28532)
- Salesforce API version 49 is now supported when using Salesforce CRM external account.
- The Technical Deliverability Monitoring report is now deprecated.
Check here for detailed update on Security enhancements, Compatibility updates, Deprecated features, Improvements, Other Changes, Technical Evolutions, Patches and Fixes: Release 21.1.1 - Build 9277