Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Adobe Campaign Memory Leaks

Level 4

The memory of nlserver process in windows server 2012 r2 will increase quickly, it will lead to the memory leaks at last:

Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition. The following programs consumed the most virtual memory: nlserver.exe (1432) consumed 9999261696 bytes, MEIMAPS.EXE (1552) consumed 184176640 bytes, and nlserver.exe (6832) consumed 54063104 bytes.

Is there any one can help to point out the root cause of the issue? and how to fix the issue? thanks!

1812879_pastedImage_0.png

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Run this from the command prompt:

WMIC path win32_process get Caption,Processid,Commandline

This will tell you the args for that process. Users are generally limited in how many app server resources they can consume by configured memory limits, which default to 64mb per js interpreter, so I'd be interested in seeing which subsystem this is.

If you want the immediate fix, set a scheduler to restart the nlserver service every hour (there's already one that does it every day).

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 4

Thank you wodnicki, If I set a scheduler to restart the nlserver service every hour, will this effect the usage of the Adobe campaign, if dozens of users are building campaigns or viewing the webpages of Adobe campaign?

Community Advisor

That was tongue-in-cheek, don't schedule restarts. Were you able to find the leaking module with that command?