Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

You do not have the rights needed on folder of identifier error in an Admin User

Level 5

Hello, I get this error when creating a v6 survey: 

[APP90] :QUE-370030 You do not have the rights needed on folder of identifier 1146958413 (documents of type 'Recipients (recipient)') to complete the operation. XSV-350023 Unable to save document of type 'Archived fields (temp:webAppLogRcpData)'. SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'Write' of service 'xtk:persist|xtk:session'.

I've tried to fix this by giving admin privileges to the Web applications agent and personalizing some rights to access the folders but the same message appears.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @CampaignerForLife ,

You also need to ensure that the IPs are whitelisted. Please see this documentation on adding the security zones in the config file.

Configuring Campaign server | Adobe Campaign

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @CampaignerForLife ,

It seems like you are experiencing an access rights issue with the Recipients folder and the Archived fields document type in Adobe Campaign v6. This error message indicates that you do not have the necessary permissions to complete the operation, and you have already attempted to grant admin privileges to the Web applications agent and personalize some access rights to the folders.

A possible solution is to review your access rights settings again to ensure that you have granted the correct permissions to the correct users or groups.

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @CampaignerForLife ,

You also need to ensure that the IPs are whitelisted. Please see this documentation on adding the security zones in the config file.

Configuring Campaign server | Adobe Campaign

Thanks.

Administrator

Hi @CampaignerForLife,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa