Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Workflow execution account

Level 3

Hi Team,

I need to change execution account for all of the workflows available in my instance. How can I acheive this?

Query -->. select all workflow

Update data activity --> Could you please guide what attribute I need to call upon to Update the 'execution account of the workflow'

Thanks and Regards,

partha

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Partha18,

You can do so by changing the operator id assigned to the workflow in the xtk:workflowLogin schema. This is applicable if your workflows are scheduled and already in a running state.

isahore_0-1591080415111.png

If you don't see all your workflows here, then you can do as follows:

Query -->. select all workflow. Next, in a javascript activity, loop through those workflow ids returned in the previous query activity and do the following in the for loop

xtk.workflow.SetLogin(<<workflow-id or internalName>>,<<Login of the operator or empty string as you wish>>);

More details here: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-classic/technicalresources/api/sm-workflow-SetLogin....

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Partha18,

You can do so by changing the operator id assigned to the workflow in the xtk:workflowLogin schema. This is applicable if your workflows are scheduled and already in a running state.

isahore_0-1591080415111.png

If you don't see all your workflows here, then you can do as follows:

Query -->. select all workflow. Next, in a javascript activity, loop through those workflow ids returned in the previous query activity and do the following in the for loop

xtk.workflow.SetLogin(<<workflow-id or internalName>>,<<Login of the operator or empty string as you wish>>);

More details here: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-classic/technicalresources/api/sm-workflow-SetLogin....