Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

WKF-560029, any hints for this error message ?

Level 2

Hi all,

I have created a workflow to migrate all entries of an external table into Adobe Campaign recipient table.

The data import works fine, but when I try to update this data in Adobe, I get this error message WKF-560029.

The text of this error message is not very helpful for me, any idea is appreciated very much.

Error_Daten_Update.PNG

Thanks in advance !

Cheers

Tristan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Tristian,

I believe you are using a File Loading activity for pulling in records from external table.

Error message says that for insert/update in recipient, reconciliation has been set to make use of targeting dimension directly.

But the incoming population to Update data activity is not having any targeting dimension associated with it. Thus causing the error.

You will have to switch to reconciliation keys for identifying that a record exists or not in recipietn schema.

For more inputs please attach screenshots of following:

1. Configuration of your Update data activity.
  2. Schema of the input transition to update data activity.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Tristian,

I believe you are using a File Loading activity for pulling in records from external table.

Error message says that for insert/update in recipient, reconciliation has been set to make use of targeting dimension directly.

But the incoming population to Update data activity is not having any targeting dimension associated with it. Thus causing the error.

You will have to switch to reconciliation keys for identifying that a record exists or not in recipietn schema.

For more inputs please attach screenshots of following:

1. Configuration of your Update data activity.
  2. Schema of the input transition to update data activity.

Regards,
Vipul