Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

why a campaign manager would reference a deliver audit

Level 2

What are the three reasons why a campaign manager would reference a deliver audit? (Choose three.)

A. The manager could find out if the delivery is blocked on a particular operating system

B. The manager could see if typology rules were applied

C. The manager could find out how many recipients were excluded

D. The manager could see how long the delivery is taking to process

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @HanadyTa ,

The Options are B,C an D.

And If this questions and recent posts are from some Quiz or exam questions, I would strongly recommend to validate the scenario in your local sandbox environment or from Adobe campaign documentations. Additional advantage is that, While replicating the scenario in local system and practicing for getting solution for the question, you may get more additional information as well! Happy Learning!

Adobe Documentation 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @HanadyTa ,

The Options are B,C an D.

And If this questions and recent posts are from some Quiz or exam questions, I would strongly recommend to validate the scenario in your local sandbox environment or from Adobe campaign documentations. Additional advantage is that, While replicating the scenario in local system and practicing for getting solution for the question, you may get more additional information as well! Happy Learning!

Adobe Documentation