Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Which javascript version does 9032 use?

Level 1

As the subject says, which "version" of javascript does 9032 use? I've read in earlier posts on the forum that older builds use a version of Spidermonkey 1.8.5, which is roughly equivalent to ECMA, 5th edition.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I could not find any change recently done in JavaScript engine and looks like still Spidermonkey 1.8.5 is being used.

Also looks like the more recent versions of SpiderMonkey do not support E4X which is widely used in the software so there seems no plan to upgrade it .

You can keep following the standard documentation as any change in this will be communicated in the same if that is necessary for customers to be aware of.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I could not find any change recently done in JavaScript engine and looks like still Spidermonkey 1.8.5 is being used.

Also looks like the more recent versions of SpiderMonkey do not support E4X which is widely used in the software so there seems no plan to upgrade it .

You can keep following the standard documentation as any change in this will be communicated in the same if that is necessary for customers to be aware of.