Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Webapp

Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I want to know the Right that I have to give to a user for him to be able to create or modify Web APP

Thanks 

Stephane

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Mad ,

The minimum rights to create/modify a webApp will be "WebApp" namedRights.

Once you provide the user with these rights you then provide the operator with access rights to the parent folder where the webApp's folder exists. For this, you can right-click on the parent folder>Properties>Security and here you either add the operator or the operatorGroup who has the webApp namedRights so they can access the folder and work on your webApps.

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Mad ,

The minimum rights to create/modify a webApp will be "WebApp" namedRights.

Once you provide the user with these rights you then provide the operator with access rights to the parent folder where the webApp's folder exists. For this, you can right-click on the parent folder>Properties>Security and here you either add the operator or the operatorGroup who has the webApp namedRights so they can access the folder and work on your webApps.

Br,

Shubham

Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Thanks for your answer.

But the "Webapp" namedRights did not exists on my plateform...

Kind Regards.

Stephane

Administrator

Hi @Mad,

Were you able to find this or is it still an issue you are facing? Let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Employee Advisor

Hi Mad,

You can refer below link to see available named rights; however, they can differ depending on the add-ons installed on the platform.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/permissions/access-ma...

Can you please let me know if you are on which build

Community Advisor

Hi @Mad ,

Here is how you can find the 'WebApp' named right:

Go to your OperatorGroup or Operator where you would like to add these rights>Content>Select the Named Rights folder>WebApp.

Screenshot of the same:

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1673528190000.png

Br,

Shubham