Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign - Creative Designer for Email

Level 3

Hi Team, 

Hope all is going well and everyone is looking forward to the upcoming holidays. 

I wanted to ask a question regarding something I read online:

https://business.adobe.com/blog/the-latest/adobe-campaign-introduces-new-email-capabilities-powered-...

Now I know this may have been asked previously but I haven't come across the thread on the community. So my question will be: Is this creator available on adobe campaign classic v7/v8 or is there a way of integrating this specific functionality into adobe campaign classic v7/v8. 

I believe it would be a massive benefit to the tool, combining classics integration flexibility with the ability to create fluid emails using the WYSIWYG editor would make this application legendary to use. (Maybe a recommendation to adobe campaign devs) 

Any advice or guidance would be much appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @NayanMistry 

It is only available for Adobe Campaign standard and Adobe Journey Optimizer.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @NayanMistry 

It is only available for Adobe Campaign standard and Adobe Journey Optimizer.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_ ,

Understood this is something that is only available on the platforms above, however I think my question is more steering towards, if campaign is a modular piece of software is the email creator feature or module something that be enabled just for the purpose of email creation as apposed to bringing an entire suite?

If not, is there something which works in a similar way as part of the AC suite which can fulfill the content creation part. As by far I think we can all agree that the outdated email editor which sits in campaign classic is a nightmare to use.

Appreciate the support and guidance as always.

Employee Advisor

@NayanMistry -

If the user starts in WYSIWYG mode and switch to code editor, we can translate the DOM friendly experimentation to handlebars equivalent.
If you’re starting from Code Editor instead of WYSIWYG editor, then we expect the user to know the syntax for experimentation. Handlebar syntax for experimentation, we think the behavior of the left rail will also be impacted.