Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Web Application "Next" Functionality

Level 2

Hi Community,

I have a landing page that will not transition to the next page. I have the button/image link type: action, action: next page, transition: to thank you page.

1640535_pastedImage_0.png

Has anyone had this issue before, where their landing pages just wont transition?

Any help is appreciated!

Allie

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Allison,

The transition seems correctly defined in your html page.

Please may you run your webApp in Preview mode in AC, with the Debug checkbox checked, and tell if it displays any errors message?

I wonder if it is the Storage activity that generates an error, but you should get an error 500 or something else.
Otherwise you can look for an error in the AC web.log file of the public web server if you can acceed it.

In debug mode, please check the context shown in this part:

<activityHistory>

<activity name="htmlPage2" />

<activity name="htmlPage" />
</activityHistory>

Regards
J-Serge

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Allison,

Please may you share the portion of html code of your Lead Generation Page that implements the button/image link action?
Thank you.

Regards.
J-Serge

Level 2

Absolutely.

</select><a class="orange-btn no-margbot centermobile" href="#" target="_self" data-nl-action="next" data-nl-transition="next" data-nl-type="action">Get me started</a></form></div>

<p class="p--regular grey optout"><sup>*</sup>By clicking "Get me started", you are opting in to receiving a trial of Univadis Essentials, in accordance with our <a class="privacy-link" href="https://www.univadis.com/home/corporate_privacy" target="_blank">Privacy Policy</a>.</p>

</div>

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Allison,

The transition seems correctly defined in your html page.

Please may you run your webApp in Preview mode in AC, with the Debug checkbox checked, and tell if it displays any errors message?

I wonder if it is the Storage activity that generates an error, but you should get an error 500 or something else.
Otherwise you can look for an error in the AC web.log file of the public web server if you can acceed it.

In debug mode, please check the context shown in this part:

<activityHistory>

<activity name="htmlPage2" />

<activity name="htmlPage" />
</activityHistory>

Regards
J-Serge